Will pay for help (Kagi KRM)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Dec 10 12:36:41 EST 2008

Bill Marriott wrote:
> Hi Lars,
>
> This sounds like something that might be an excellent addition to a future
> version of the Zygodact product!
>
> You might also want to see if there's any hint of who wrote the initial
> stack they sent you. I'm sure others might like to see that stack as well,
> before volunteering to help. Perhaps you could post a link to it?

The TeachMac system (featured on Rev's front page) is the client project
I wrote that uses the Kagi KRM. I'm not sure who actually put together
the KRM stack, but it was probably based on something I sent to Kagi
when we were working out the details. Or maybe I wrote it and I forgot.
:) Or more likely, it is a copy of the test stack that Brian Yennie make
for us when he created the Kagi/RR external -- which was made available
to Kagi for free by my client.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com