Will pay for help (Kagi KRM)

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Dec 10 10:38:14 EST 2008

Hi Lars,

This sounds like something that might be an excellent addition to a future
version of the Zygodact product!

You might also want to see if there's any hint of who wrote the initial
stack they sent you. I'm sure others might like to see that stack as well,
before volunteering to help. Perhaps you could post a link to it?

- Bill