Will pay for help

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Wed Dec 10 09:33:24 EST 2008

In the next 10 weeks I will need a lot of help, which I will of course
pay for, in order to build the Kagi KRM into a standalone. I have been
asking the Kagi support staff about this, and apparently their support
staff does not actually build the KRM into your program, not even for
pay. You must do it yourself using their APIs (I need OSX and Windows)
and theirin lies the rub. I am not capable of any programming
whatsoever but Rev Transcript, so I cannot work with their APIs. They
did send me a stack a Rev developer once made called Kagi External for
Revolution v1.0 that apparently makes it all possible to use theeKRM,
but I am not capable of implementing it myself.

I think the KRM process of buying and unlocking with a click without
navigating a store, shopping carts, checkouts etc. would be the
perfect way to go, at least for me with this particular project, and
worth every penny of the fees thay charge for using this service.

If you are interested, please contact me off list with an estimate of
your fee, when you could fit this into your schedule  and roughly how
long it would take, including getting the final product set up with
Kagi's support staff. Or does anyone recommend another solution to
accomplishing the same thing the KRM does? I really like their model.

Cheers,

Lars