Menu Key Accelerators

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Dec 9 11:44:27 EST 2008

Hi Stephen,

In the script editor's menu bar, none of the accelerator keys work for
me, except command-dash, to comment out lines (shift-command-dash
doesn't work either). Even if the menu flashes, nothing else happens.

In the default menu bar, the accelerator keys work most of the time in
Rev 3.0. (I don't think we're supposed to discuss 3.5 on this list).

AcceleratorKeys for objects, other than menus, don't work in Mac OS X
and I am not sure that they are supposed to work, even though the docs
don't mention that they don't.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!