Town Planning for 7-9 year old EFL pupils.

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 15:22:33 EST 2008

Mark Wieder wrote:

""Opposite" is somewhat ambiguous when referring to a
building on a corner"

Yes, you are exactly right; that is the kind of feedback that
is always useful.

"And if you move your corner and junction gifs a bit
further back in the layering then the buildings won't slide behind
them when they're dragged."

That one has a story behind it: when I made the original program
(featuring 5 different road layouts) I made my junctions and
corners by overlaying various angle gifs. It was only when
I decided to upload my 'sampler' to revOnline I made the junction
and corner gifs as single gifs: and, in my enthusiasm to get
the thing finished overlooked the later order.

Again, thanks for the feedback.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.