snapshot problem 1

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Dec 4 15:04:10 EST 2008

Ok, thanks guys, I was stuck on "it" or "the result" since the docs
state that snapshot 'creates' a new image. When ever I create a new
object via script it places the long id of that object in "it".

last image will work.....

Thanks

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html