When they ask, what is this written in?

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 01:30:20 EST 2008

I dunno...  I LIKE Revolution, but can see the Googling problems inherent in
it being *the name*.
Still, there's another problem -- that of changing the name of the product,
language, product lines numerous times.

Seems to me that, unless the above names suck markedly, leave them be!  I
imagine that repeatedly changing names of things looks suspiciously like
re-listing a house that simply cannot sell... (not that that's what I think
of the product, only that repeatedly changing names may suggest such an
analogy to others unfamiliar with the product).

But then again, I'm an artist who doesn't ship ;-)

Judy
http://revined.blogspot.com