When they ask, what is this written in?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Dec 1 18:05:10 EST 2008

I'm sure that's the case in Bulgaria, but here in the US, most every
tech person I come in contact with over the age of 35 has heard of and
remembers Hypercard. It's not necessary they actually ever worked with
HC, only that it came from Apple and was considered a 'toy' by many.
Neither good when trying to 'sell' a project.

I'm like Richard. I rarely if ever have to defend RR as I've got some
long standing Rev projects in the works. I was only responding to the
originator of this thread regarding the subject:
"When they ask, what is this written in?"

Sorry to engage you-- Not necessary to respond.