revbrowser issue

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Aug 26 11:53:13 EDT 2008

On Aug 26, 2008, at 5:29 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> Is this on Windows??? I experience this on Windows but not on the Mac.

Don't ya love this stuff?   ;-)

This is on OS X 10.5.4, it seems that Ben is reporting something
similar (if not the same) on Mac OS 10.4, Intel.

I was hoping to be able to program some btns or menus for people
to navigate to different web sites but sometimes it seems that
when the browser object reopened it would not load the web page
(approx 5-10% of the time).  I've moved on from my original strategy
and now use the InetBrowser.rev stack (heavily modified) and will
send people to a web page purpose built so they can navigate via that.

sims
ClipaSearch Pro
http://www.ClipaTools.com

Across Platforms - Code and Culture