RTFtext, printing and tabStops

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon Aug 25 09:53:30 EDT 2008

Jan,

That makes more sense.  I've already made several of the RTF files
with replacement variables embedded.  Rev gets the template, plugs in
its own variables, sets the RTFtext (and special tabstops and print
size) of a fld to it (in a stack specially made just for printing),
prints, and moves on to the next one.

If they are saved as RTFtxt files and there are several in a batch,
can they all be launched at once so the user has them all open and
ready to print?

Shari

--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.villagetshirts.com