Internet/Browser Discussion

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 22:34:02 EDT 2008

Is there a good in-depth discussion of using the internet/browser commands?

Specifically I'd like to automate the interaction with a site,
including logging in, hitting various pages, extracting information
from the pages and acting upon it.

I believe this is probably pretty standard stuff in RR, but for those
of us who are still cutting our teeth in RR, I'm sure it's quite a bit
different than with other tools.

 and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."