A way to modal a stack with a normal title bar

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 22 16:17:24 EDT 2008

Hi aj,

To make a stack modal, you can set its style to modal or you use the
modal command (or go to stack xxx as modal). AFAIK, this will show the
stack as a modal dialog with a normal title bar. Is this what you want?

I didn't think the modal title bar was tiny. Is it possible that you
are confusing modal windows and palettes?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com