1st class via arrays, some comments...

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 12:28:40 EDT 2008

Andrew, I'm very interested in this addition to Rev, and would like to know
more about what problems you've uncovered.  It would probably be frowned
upon to discuss it here, so would you mind posting some comments in the Beta
forum.  If there are problems/limitations that the developers are not aware
of, then it is really imperative we draw them to their attention asap.

Bernard