Changing text in formatted field

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Aug 21 05:18:34 EDT 2008

Hi Shari,

Using the htmlText property is probably the way to go, but I just want
to point out the you can put text into a position in a field without
losing any formatting.

put "bla" into word 2 of fld x
put "bla" into char 1 to 4 of fld x
put "bla" before fld x
put "bla" after fld x

All these lines will not change the formatting of the remaining text
in the field.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille