AW: bad print quality of a resized image

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Aug 21 03:11:39 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 7:00 AM, Klaus Major <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:

> Nevertheless I hope that this will not be necessary anymore with Rev 3.x.

I'm sure this will still be necessary with Rev 3.
I often end up printing a very large hi-rez image into a small rect on
a printer page. It works very well and is great for adding logos and
other high rez print graphics to pages. Once you script it, it's not
that hard to automate. I typically print to a pdf file and view it at
100% to inspect if there are resolution issues.

Jan, does Quartam now support multiple resolution images in reports?
Just wondering.

-Chipp