bad print quality of a resized image

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Aug 20 03:57:49 EDT 2008

Hello,

Win XP, Rev 2.9 I have an foto as an image, which I want to print. Printing
the image in original size is ok. But after resizing the image to a smaller
size the quality of the foto is not acceptable any more. It is roughly
pixled and has a dramatical loss of quality, though it got smaller in size.
Comparing it to resizing the same image in photoshop, shows, that it must
not be like this. Obviously Rev has no algorithm for resizing image data!? I
have no idea, if I have any control over the imagedata when resizing.

Any ideas out there? Any experiences?

Thank you, Tiemo