Foreign Keyboards

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Aug 19 06:23:13 EDT 2008

Hi Ron,

I am able to use Arabic input methods, but it takes a little hack to
make the text go from right to left. I would expect it to be possible
to enter Japanese characters in Revolution.

What happens if you click in a field first and then use the mouse to
choose a Japanese input method? Have you installed font support for
Asian languages? Are you able to use Japanese in a word processor?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com