Property Profiles - differences on Mac and Windows (language issues)

Christian Langers christian.langers at education.lu
Mon Aug 18 08:09:53 EDT 2008

Hello,

I just finished translating my app into 3 languages ; I developped on
a Mac and I wanted to test my app on Windows.

Surprise, surprise the objects lables/text in German (Umlauts mainly)
or French (accents) are not respected (instead of Umlauts you have
different symbols) on the Win machine...

  Everything works fine on my Mac...

Is there a way to correct this problem ? Why is the Rev engine not
taking this into account ? or are there ways of doing that I ignore ?

Please help ;-)

Thx,

Christian
Luxembourg