Slightly OT - finding time

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Aug 14 18:33:43 EDT 2008

Bob,

thanks! you know, its because of this community that I am still
coding, if it wasn't for you guys I'd probably be selling beer on a
kiosk here in Rio (the prospect of sunny days, beaches, wind and food
is quite charming)! :-D

I remember when I was starting with Rev and flooded the list with
questions and to my amazement, people actually answered! So, I try to
take my time to answer too!

I agree with you, some guys (and girls) here do have the time travel
external, it's impossible to do good work like they do and still
answer our questions and discuss the merit of each solution!

Kudos to all community!

Andre