[ANN] [EN] [FR] Tutorial #27 by So Smart Software: How to select objects using a selection rectangle built on-the-fly

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Aug 12 11:48:54 EDT 2008

> I'm happy to announce that "How to select objects using a selection
> rectangle built on-the-fly", 27th tutorial for Revolution is available:
> This stack shows how to select objects using a rectangle drawn with
> the mouse.
> Selection rectangles according to the platform: Mac OS X, Mac OS 9,
> Win XP and Win Vista.
> Two selection modes: intersect and enclose.
> Requires Rev 2.7 or later.

Eric,  I was just thinking about adding this feature to an app I'm building
and wasn't looking forward to coding it (as I have a lot of other things to
do on this app).

I think you've been sneaking a peak at my task list... any chance you have a
multi-level undo library handy?

;-)

In any event, thanks again!

Ken Ray