World of Warcraft utility made with Rev

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Mon Aug 11 15:43:46 EDT 2008

Ditto. I am currently looking at what is possible in terms of interfacing
with a Rev application - have used WOW matrixopn. In fact I am currently
writing a funding application for a project involving young people and media
which would do this - so the timing of you post is spooky.

And Sarah - do tell me your user name so we can meet up :) I've just moved
server from Venture Co to Magtheridon. Any other WOW players out there?