Sliders & Images

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Aug 5 09:42:44 EDT 2008

Bonjour Randy,

I could not resist...
You could save your time using a more modular code :-)

on scrollbarDrag pValue
    SetValue pValue --
end scrollbarDrag
-------------------------
on SetValue pValue
    set the label of button "Show and Say Answer" to item pValue of
"Show and Say Answer,Multiple Choice Game,Matching New Time,Add
Subtract New Time"
end SetValue
-------------------------
on mouseUp
    do "InitGame" & the thumbposition of me
end mouseUp
-------------------------
on InitGame1
    -- hide and show stuff here
end InitGame1
on InitGame2
    etc.

In addition, mouseRelease generally means that the user does not want
the action to occur then you might want to suppress it...
Hope it will give you some ideas ;-)

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.