Speeding up get URL

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sun Aug 3 15:51:19 EDT 2008

I'd do that in a heartbeat if they had a way.  They used to, but at
this time the only offering they have is for affiliates, and it has
severe limitations.  I just got done checking it out and it isn't
designed for what I need.  I might be able to "fudge" it and I will
give fudging a try.  But if the fudge fails I'm back to the way that
works.  Though based on some math calcs the fudge could work out
faster... worth a look.

What's frustrating is that there is a way and a whole bunch of
shopkeepers have access to that way, but newer shopkeepers do not
have access.

Shari

--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.villagetshirts.com