Speeding up get URL

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sun Aug 3 14:15:11 EDT 2008

Noel,

I've done a bit of research and I don't think they have such issues.
Several folks are doing similar things very publicly (the website is
aware of it) and it doesn't seem to be a problem.  Usually if
something is disallowed you'll find it referenced very clearly in
their user forums.

For instance, images and words that are disallowed on your products :-)

If somebody does something and it's considered bad by the company,
it's usually well documented for others to find and read about.

So I think I'm okay along this path.  We're all in the business to
make money and if we, the shopkeepers, find ways to improve our
sales, then the company that supports us makes more money, too :-)

If they were smart they'd be offering us built in tools so we
wouldn't have to roll our own.  But you know, there's nothing better
than Rev for rolling your own!

Keep that doggie rolling...

Shari

--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.villagetshirts.com