Speeding up get URL

Noel noelf at nomigraphics.com
Sun Aug 3 12:56:41 EDT 2008

Yes, something like what you are describing could easily be confused
with a DOS attack.

DOS attacks are done by flooding a server with requests for webpages
to the point that the server crashes due to its inability to process
all the requests.

Even if you are not considered a DOS attack, the company may not
appreciate the bandwith that is being used for you to continually
index their site and may deny your IP address access at some point.

  - Noel