Standalone - Using stack as DB

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 2 04:35:19 EDT 2008

Yes, very true.  This is, now its pointed out, obviously the underlying
source of my power off/saving problem.  Its also an argument against using
the traditional splash stack and then a real program + data stack, is it
not?  One should rather have a program main stack, and then data substacks.
No need ever to save the program stack since it never changes, just save the
data stacks as changed.  Is this what you usually do?