Database Query Builder

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 07:46:38 EDT 2008

--- Kurt Kaufman <kkaufman at snet.net> wrote:
> Is the Database Query Builder designed to be used
> only within the IDE,
> or can its functionality be exported into a
> standalone application (as
> a sort of "core" for a stack --> standalone)?
> Sorry if this is a FAQ; I haven't fully explored
> this area of
> Revolution yet.
>
> -Kurt

Hi Kurt,

As the Database Query Builder is jhust another stack,
you can take it apart and look at its scripts; while
it does have some IDE-specific dependencies, you can
learn enough to make your own derivative.
What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====