My Notepad Style Project

H Baric hbaric at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 04:27:11 EDT 2008

Hi all, this is my first post. Hope it works!

I'm making a very simple Text File Editor, based pretty much exactly on Window's Notepad, for the sake of learning.

I've been trying to find a way to set the Edit field to non-formatted text when copying and pasting text from web-pages and other applications for example.

What would be the best way to ensure that the editing field cannot be formatted in any way (like Notepad and other basic text editors)?

Is it possible? How (and where) would I script this? Thanks in advance :)

Cheers,
Heather