AW: AW: Is there a minimum OS X requirement for Rev 2.8?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 07:16:28 EDT 2008

Hi Tiemo,

Here's the list of code names associated with MacOS X:
MacOS X 10.5 = Leopard
MacOS X 10.4 = Tiger
MacOS X 10.3 = Panther
MacOS X 10.2 = Jaguar
MacOS X 10.1 = Puma
MacOS X 10.0 = Cheetah

MacOS X 10.2 Jaguar came out in 2002, and 10.3 Panther
came out in 2003. So it's a bit outdated, and Apple
hasn't published any security updates for it in ages,
either.

Jan Schenkel.