AW: Is there a minimum OS X requirement for Rev 2.8?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 02:59:14 EDT 2008

--- Tiemo Hollmann TB <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote:
> Hi there,
> Because there are no other experiences obviously
> this behaviour is so
> strange, and there are no minimum requirements
> within OS X, that I have to
> put it to my x-files and tell my customer, that he
> shall return my app.
> Thanks anyway
> Tiemo

Hi Tiemo,

You could try building a separate version as a PPC
standalone and send him that for test - Intel and
Universal apps require Tiger or a very recent version
of Panther at the latest, if my memory serves me well.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====