Interesting Report

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Apr 24 16:20:07 EDT 2008

Richard,

The resources were originally used in a program written in
FutureBasic. They consisted of a lot of pictures, some graphics of
both a pictorial and textural nature, and quite a bit of text. In
order to paste them into a Rev stack, I created pages in MacDraft,
then copied from them into fields and images created on cards in Rev.
This took place over a very long period of time, so I don't remember
the exact details as to what I did, but the use of MacDraft was
convenient because I needed to edit some of the pictures (clean them
up and add some titles to the pictures themselves). I'm very talented
with MacDraft, so I'm able to accomplish some pretty wonderful, yet
simple results in this way. Some of the graphics had originated as
hand drawn sketches that were scanned into a variety of different
formats (by the original artist).

It's going to be pretty difficult to determine all of the whys and
wherefores. Since it is a one time occurrence, in all likelihood,
probably not worth worrying about at this stage of the game.

Thanks for your interest,

Joe Wilkins