Default audio device does NOT record audio when it is a firewire device

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Apr 23 03:44:13 EDT 2008

Hoi Frans,

Just enter it as a new bug. Revolution originates from a time without
FireWire and just doesn't check for devices attached to a built-in
FireWire port. This should be easy to fix (but I might be wrong).

In the mean time, you can refrain from the default input and show a
little wizard, which helps the user to choose the correct input.

Groeten,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info