Wrong way round - Revolution

Paul Looney support at ahsomme.com
Sat Apr 19 11:36:37 EDT 2008

Richard Gaskin wrote:

"Revolution" is a fine name by itself...

Actually it is a terrible name. It means "overthrow the government"
or "go round and round". I believe this name has been costing the
company sales and credibility for years.
One would get a much better name by simply dropping the last three
syllables. Certainly this should be done before mass distribution
commences.
BTW, I hope none of the non-US visitors to the convention in Las
Vegas tell Customs that they are going to a revolution meeting!
Paul Looney