Getting things the wrong way round . . .

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Sat Apr 19 14:14:14 EDT 2008

Richard,

FWIW, I agree with you 100% .  TigerDirect Illustrator, indeed.

Anything that confuses Revolution's product identity is not a good
thing.  Revolution's lineup is already confusing enough with Media,
Studio, Enterprise options.  I've always found the  Runtime Revolution
moniker itself to be a bit odd.  To tack another name in front, which
is unpronounceable and basically an insider's multilingual play on
words and meaningless outside the marketing team, doesn't make sense
to me.

Unsolicted opinion, but oh well...

Mark (who thought Mirye was a Gaelic word meaning stuck in a peat bog
without a paddle.)