Mirye [was Getting things the wrong way round]

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Apr 19 11:21:09 EDT 2008

> >I have to seriously plan product shipments - we are preparing Mirye
> >Runtime Revolution for shipment to Amazon. What goes to
> retail can't be
> >something that's full of issues, since if it is, its more
> likely to be
> >shipped back from distribution after a lot of customer complaints.
> >There's a huge cost associated with getting returns of bum product.
>
> What is Mirye Runtime Revolution?

It is the co-branded version of Runtime Revolution sold through resellers,
partners and directly from Mirye - http://www.mirye.com. Anything that's
going through SHI, Academic SuperStore, Content Paradise, Renderosity, etc
comes through us.

We have a publishing agreement with Runtime. This doesn't preclude you
buying directly from Runtime if you want. A major upside though is that, if
you are in the Americas or Asia (we have an office in Japan), we can take
care of order issues, special orders or the like more easily because we are
in a more compatible time zone. Sales through us are all done in $USD.

Our bundles, cross sells and special offers will differ a bit from
Runtime's. We also have separate affiliate and publishing programs (quite
different from RevSelect).

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Mirye Software Publishing