2.9 Question

LunchnMeets at aol.com LunchnMeets at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 14:14:52 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I use Revolution Media on Mac OX on an Intel Mac. I read recently here that
there are two problems with version 2.9 that are stopping me from downloading
it. Apparently saving after coding causes a lockup crash and there is a problem
with Metal appearance. Have those issues been cleared or should I wait for
version 2.9.1?   Thanks in advance for the continuing support I get from this
very helpful group.

Joe in Orlando, FL