Beta testers who get nothing . . .

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 19:13:40 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 6:07 PM, Richmond Mathewson <geradamas at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Well I tested the 2.9 Beta at quite a considerable
>  cost in time to myself, and with my extant licence for
>  RevMedia 2.7.1 expected some sort of acknowledgement.
>  But it was not to be. Pity really.

For my part, I thoroughly enjoyed beta-testing. All I expected to get
out of it was for Revolution to be improved and I certainly got that.
I gather from the newsletter that there were about 800 beta testers,
so I don't see that acknowledging us all in the credits would have
been possible.

What did you expect Richmond? Perhaps next time you should stay out of
the beta program if you do not feel that the intrinsic rewards are
sufficient.

Sarah