2.9 Question

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Wed Apr 16 15:35:28 EDT 2008

Hi Joe,

mind you that revolution media is not up to 2.9 yet.

from runrevs website as of today:

"Please note that the latest shipping version of Media is 2.7.4, Media for
2.9 is coming soon. Anyone purchasing Media after 1st of February 2008 will
receive this version free when it ships"

aside from that I am using Media (2.7.4) on a current iMac with Leopard and
it runs fine the way it is. But I dont use metal anyways. (just bought the
license the other day, thought since it is valid for the Media 2.9 version I
would not risk much)

regarding freezes of Studio 2.9 and Leopard: I had three freezes in all,
since I save often, no problem, many people have no problem at all, looks
like it is some kind of specific setup that produces the freeze.

regards

Bernd