2.9 Freeze on OSX

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed Apr 16 13:23:01 EDT 2008

I see this problem on newly created stacks and I don't think it is a permissions issue.

It seems to be random when it crashes. It will work fine several times and then crash. Nothing apparently different on my end.

I never had this problem with any previous version of Rev or any other program I've ever seen.

Bill