Smallest PC that can run Revolution?

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 12:39:34 EDT 2008

Um, well it is fairly large in physical terms: however
I got RR to run on a 300 MHz Pentium II with 32 MB RAM
running Damn Small Linux.

Grinds along at such a slow pace that makes me
appreciate my G4 Mac like never before!

Have no problem on my G4 Mac-mini with 256 MB RAM.

Would like to offer as an alternative to David
Bovill's challenge the following:

What is the lowest specification computer you can get
Runtime Revolution to run on?

I suppose Running RR 1.1.1 Classic on a Performa 5260
CD with 32 MB RAM hardly counts as we should,
presumably be confining ourselves to recent versions
of RR. Let's say Post 2.0.1.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.