2.9 Freeze on OSX

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 12:39:23 EDT 2008

 From Memory I can remember these were in the Login folder:
iStat (some plugin - although I had deleted the preference pane for
this)
USBOverdrive
EyeTV (some plugin - deleted the app before)
xKeys (some plugin - deleted the app before)

These apps were installed previously and I un-installed them:
Google Desktop
DivX
  iStat Menus
Version Cue CS3
Wacom Tablet
XKeys

This is still installed:
Flip4Mac WMV

SO the only ones that I am questioning are the EyeTV plugin, the
USBOverdrive, and xKeys, and iStat

Tom