More on 'there is a file it' returning false for files w/ non-Western European chars

Mark E. Powell runrev at aboutmyfiles.com
Tue Apr 15 18:25:46 EDT 2008

> What key sequences do you use to produce those characters?

I got several test files from a Czech beta tester, but you can use the Windows Character Map utility to grab others at will.  I used c caron and u with circle as examples, but the same issue arises with other high-ASCII characters (though not with all).  Here are some others that are known to be squashed by Rev

????

U+0141 Latin L with stroke
U+0158 Latin R with caron
U+011B Latin e with caron