[ANN] Resource Page Updated

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Apr 15 14:10:32 EDT 2008

I just  updated the Revolution Resources page at my site with the
following:

* GLX Application Framework page - I just uploaded version 1.0.0.5 of
the framework along with an updated plugin and packager. I've also
created a google group for discussions.

* libDatabase 2.1 - An update so that the library works with the RevDB
drivers that ship with Revolution 2.9

* libDatabase 2.0.3.2 - An update to fix a libdbUpdateTable bug that
was in the previous version that was available for download.

* EQT 1.1.5 - This is the latest version I've had sitting around on my
computer for a while. I just got around to uploading it.

* Links to tutorials - I've been adding tutorials to <http://revolution.screenstepslive.com
 > which may or may not prove useful to you.

Enjoy,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems