Coming to Revolution Live 2008? Special News

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun Apr 13 14:31:36 EDT 2008

Hello all,

Mirye Community (http://miryesoftware.ning.com/) now has a special interest
group set up for Revolution Live 2008 and an events calendar. If you are
planning on coming, please RSVP here:

http://miryesoftware.ning.com/events/event/show?id=1985969:Event:1285

Jim Ault has begun writing a short series of articles on things to do in Las
Vegas. Jim is a long time Revolution developer and Las Vegas resident.
Please join our Revolution Live 2008 special interest group to read Jim's
article and more. Lets make the most of this great training and professional
development event.

In addition, I hope to discuss with all of you an new product coming from
Paradigma Software, makers of Valentina for Revolution, that will allow you
to make better use of your data in business applications you create in
Revolution.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Mirye Software Publishing