SQLite database file from third-party sources?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Apr 13 04:44:06 EDT 2008

Hi Peter,

Thanks, but I tried that file just as an experiment. The real problem
is that the people in that thread on the forum seem to be unable to
use particular SQLite 3 files. I'm now waiting for a reply from the
original poster of that thread to have confirmed that he is using an
SQLite 3 file and he is using the correct syntax. I wonder whether
Rev's SQLite can read any SQLite 3 file without any restrictions.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info