good Rev demos

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Thu Apr 10 14:30:07 EDT 2008

At 11:20 AM -0700 4/10/08, Lynn Fredricks wrote:
>Most have never looked at Revolution.
>Your post did not encourage that, but the opposite that there's no reason to
>hurry to make that evaluation.

I think that posting a screen recording of something that should
impress the Director crowd could be counted as encouraging people to
consider it. In doing the screen recording I carefully avoided
triggering the several bugs that I usually run into when doing those
actions, because I was only trying to make Revolution look good, not
bad.

You're in the business of selling Revolution, I'm not, so I'm bound
to be at a lower level when it comes to marketing the product. I did
at least try to make people aware that it could do things that they
wished Director could do.