good Rev demos

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Thu Apr 10 09:49:32 EDT 2008

On Apr 10, 2008, at 9:36 AM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

> For me this is one of the key differentiators between Rev and the
> other desktop development environments that I am aware of.

To a degree you can do that in Director. You can make graphic and text
changes to the application while you're running it. You can look
through the code, trace out variables, do message box like tests, all
without stopping the application. It is certainly an aspect of
development that Flash lacks!

I have no trouble pointing out the way that you work with Rev, and how
good that can be. But I'll also try to show examples of completed
applications to show what can be achieved given more than a few
minutes of demo time.