[ANN] Script Editor mod for Rev 2.9

Shao Sean shaosean at wehostmacs.com
Wed Apr 9 01:43:01 EDT 2008

Well Rev released 2.9 (congrats) and we've released a mod for the
script editor..

How To Use
----------
1. go to the "toolset" folder in the 2.9 directory
2. make a backup of the "revscripteditor.rev" file
3. place the unzipped file you downloaded in the "toolset" directory
4. launch rev
5. ???
6. profit

What Does It Do?
----------------
- adds the splitter bar between the handler list and the script (come
on rev, add this  to 2.9.1 please :-)
-- double-clicking the splitter will collapse/expand it

- adds script grouping kind of like GLX2 only not as fancy
-- in your script write a single line in the format "--> group
section" (no quotes, replace "group section" with whatever you want,
yes it's the same format as used by GLX2 just not the same code)
-- unlike GLX2 there are no pretty icons or collapsing of the group
sections

- adds "find this handler for me plz? kthx" to the script editor
-- COMMAND+click (CONTROL+click for Windows and Linux) to find the
handler in any of the loaded scripts following the message path
(frontScripts, current object, group(s), card, stack, mainStack,
libraries, backScripts)

What Doesn't It Do?
- removed the line numbers as I want to come up with a quicker and
more stable routine to do it

Where To Get It
http://www.shaosean.tk/

Make sure to click the link for 2.9

(note to 2.8 users, I haven't updated that script editor mod with the
new features but I don't see why this one shouldn't work for you,
just make sure to back your stuff up!!)