Rev cgi store question

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Tue Apr 8 14:47:54 EDT 2008

I've had difficulty finding a flexible, low-cost, easy-to-setup web
store. If someone can suggest one, I'd appreciate it. The three
pieces I need are:

1) process orders for overseas customers
2) offer multiple shipping options
3) allow options to be set for specific products (like color selection)

I only need to handle a half-dozen products.

Thanks.
Richard Miller