Removing unwanted comma's

David Coker davidocoker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 18:42:47 EDT 2008

Hello Wayne,
Yup, I've gone through pretty much the same routine using Excel or
OpenOffice Calc for years now... which is the reason I'm looking for a
Rev based solution. I hope to add the functionality to my application,
giving the end user a way off that treadmill. :)

Thanks for your reply just the same!
David